Hansika is basking in the glory of Oru Kal Oru Kannadi , being one of the blockbusters in 2012 and she has a dream roster of directors in her kitty.

Her professional approach to work, friendly attitude laced with her charming manners and gorgeous looks ensured that she was the top heroine in 2012.

There is a popular belief that success follows only the successful and she stands a perfect example to that.
Now, Forbes magazine has listed her as one among Forbes India celebrity 100 and she is ranked on par with the celebrities who have been ruling the industry for long!
Hansika’s initial reaction to this was: “‘I am too excited!!! If I’m positioned along with stalwarts at this young age and some tell me I’m the youngest too , do I need to say that I’m blessed …I tribute this position to my family, my co artistes , my directors, my producers and last but not the least my fans !!! I will treasure this moment for long!!! ”.

Her 2013 calendar is full with Settai with Arya for U T V, Vettai Mannan and Vaalu with STR, Biriyani with Karthi under Venkat Prabhu , and in Singam 2 with Suriya !!!.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top